- Leaving a gift in your Will
Remembering a charity by leaving a gift in your Will supports charities such as PiP to continue vital work in the future.
If you are thinking of supporting PiP with a future donation, thank you. Your gift will help us build on our 35 year history and support more young people and adults with a learning disability to become independent and live their lives to the fullest.
In order to include a gift to PiP, you just need to make sure your Will states our full charity name, address and registered charity number:
- Pursuing Independent Paths of 4e Warwick Court, Shirland Mews, London, W9 3DY
- Registered Charity Number 1088592
If you are supporting someone with a learning disability to make their own Will, we recommend checking out Mencap’s specialised wills and trusts resources here.
- Remembering A Loved One
Giving a gift in memory of someone is a special way to commemorate their life and honour a friend or family member and the causes they cared about.
If you’re thinking of making an in memory donation to PiP, thank you so much. Your gift will help us to continue our vital work supporting young people and adults with learning disabilities and autism to become independent and reach their potential.
We’re here to make donating in memory of a loved one as simple as possible. You can donate:
- Online. Use our donation form to donate in memory
- By telephone. Call us for information or help on 07843324929
- By post. Please send cheques (payable to Pursuing Independent Paths) to PiP, 4e Warwick Court, Shirland Mews, London. W9 3DY
- If you are from a Funeral Directors, please do let us know who the gift is on behalf of and from, where possible.