Fruitful is our newest PIP project. Offering delicious fresh juices made at PIP HQ by the Fruitful trainees and served with a smile.
The Fruitful project is a great way to gain invaluable life and vocational skills. It’s also very important for our students to show the world their talent and how they can be a valuable asset to any organisation as a paid employee.
What the Fruitful stalls means for our students
- Learning vocational skills, such as creating a product worthy to sell, food hygiene and marketing
- Understanding the importance of always wearing the correct uniform and being presentable for the working environment.
- Communicating well with customers
- Confidence in interacting with new people and visiting new places
- Being able to confidently work with money and give correct change
- Working as part of a team
Feel like you want some healthy juices in your life? Look no further. The Fruitful stall is always looking for new locations to ‘pop-up’ so why not invite us along to your next market or community fare? or make a space for us in your office lobby or canteen? The Fruitful stall is a great Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative for any company or event wanting to get involved. In fact, the likes of John Lewis Oxford Street, Proximity, Rockspring PIM and Sage UK have already enjoyed supporting the project.