Fruitful is our newest PIP project. Offering delicious fresh juices made by the Fruitful trainees and served with a smile.
The Fruitful project is a great way for adults with learning disabilities to gain invaluable life and vocational skills. It’s also very important for our students to show the world their talent and how they can be a valuable asset to any organisation as a paid employee.
What the Fruitful stalls means for our students
- Learning vocational skills, such as creating a product worthy to sell, food hygiene and marketing
- Understanding the importance of always wearing the correct uniform and being presentable for the working environment.
- Communicating well with customers
- Confidence in interacting with new people and visiting new places
- Being able to confidently work with money and give correct change
- Working as part of a team
If you are interested in joining the Fruitful project please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel like you want some healthy juices in your life? Look no further. The Fruitful stall is always looking for new locations to ‘pop-up’ so why not invite us along to your next market or community event? Or make a space for us in your office lobby or canteen? The Fruitful stall is a great Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative for any company . In fact, the likes of John Lewis Oxford Street, Barclays, Sage UK, Proximity, Tideway are amongst our clients – The Mayor Of London Sadiq Khan has even enjoyed a Fruitful juice at City Hall.